CHARITY Field Fundraiser
If you are looking to start your career and take command of your future, then DialogueDirect is the place for you!
DialogueDirect is the world's pioneer in face-to-face field fundraising for some of the most renowned, effective and beloved non-profit organizations, specializing in long-term donor acquisition.
As a Charity Field Fundraiser, your learning will be hands-on. You’ll obtain new donors for our charity partners, and help grow our fundraising team. You will connect with your community and live our values. You will learn what goes into managing a business that obtains thousands of new donors and raises millions of dollars for our charity partners on an annual basis. That’s just the beginning of what you can do at DialogueDirect!
Take Your Career Where YOU WANT TO GO!
We support your every step, so you can consider every possibility. Whether you’re honing your skills or have your eyes on advancement, we offer training and development that will make a difference. You’ll do more than just learn the essentials to master your role – you’ll learn how we do business. You’ll also see our values in action, and apply them to every part of your job.
We reward our employees based on their performance. That means the more you put into your job, the more you’ll get out of it. You’ll spend each day working alongside some of the best in the fundraising industry.
• No experience required but exposure to sales, marketing, and customer service preferred
• Outstanding presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Ability to exceed weekly performance goals and targets
• Passion for helping charities succeed is preferred
• Driven and motivated by the opportunity to grow and move into a leadership position
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Personality traits that achieve success: ambition, focus, tenacity, honesty, openness to new ideas, and a willingness to learn
• Must be over 18 and eligible to work in the US